ADVANTAGES of Perlite;
* Due to the heat and sound insulation saves energy.
* Reduce the load on the building due to its lightness, increases resistance against earthquakes.
* Saves cement and lime in construction.
* Does not contain organic materials would hamper the production and pest does not harbor bacteria.
* – 40 ° C temperature perlite concrete and plaster affected by frost.
* 1000 ° C heat and flames from the fire affected because they rely on.
* Perlite concrete and plaster is resistant to acids and bases.
* Over time, there is no reduction in strength in concrete and plaster.
* Aggregate when used to replace up to 40% cement and lime saves up to 80%.